Termes et Conditions Creer Societe Dubai
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Services provided by ALWAYS IMPROVING. Your access and use of the Services are subject to your
acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
1. This terms and conditions are governing proposals and collaboration between Always Improving, a corporate service provider and his client. By using our services, the customer accepts and understands all and without reservation our present conditions of service. In the event of a lack of understanding, it must appear before the use of our services for explanation. If necessary, it is up to him to have them translated by a professional to ensure his full understanding.
2. Always Improving is not responsible for providing services (or omitting to provide services) on matters outside of the Scope of Work. Additional work to be undertaken on behalf of the client shall be charged for separately at a fee to be agreed.
3. The quotation is deemed to have been accepted in its entirety by commencement of the performance of the service.
4. You are obliged to disclose to us all relevant Information. We may ask you, in our discretion, to provide such further information, in any such form or content, as we require. When you make an Application, a security check via the UAE Authorities is conducted on each proposed natural person shareholder, each director, the general manager and the UBO. We will supply the UAE Authorities with all relevant Information about you that we have collected. Our acceptance of any persons in these roles, and the Application itself, is subject to this check being approved.
5. The client agrees to use his best endeavors to attend all appointments at departments and offices where his presence is mandatory. Any delays in the client being able to attend such appointments will affect the timescales for the incorporation of the company and Always Improving shall not be held liable for any such delays.
6. Certain fees and expenses will be provided by Always Improving to the client as estimates. The client agrees and acknowledges that such fees and expenses are set by the relevant authority and may be subject to increase without notice. Supporting invoices evidencing such fees and expenses will be made available to the client by Always Improving on request.
7. The client may terminate the engagement by providing Always Improving with prior written notice of such termination. On termination of the engagement, Always Improving shall be entitled to deduct from the client funds held by it and/or charge the client:
a. Termination fees for documentary work and time spent in effecting the termination of the engagement; and
b. All disbursements payable to third parties as a result of the termination of the engagement.
8. All accrued rights and liabilities under these terms and the proposal shall survive and remain in full force and effect notwithstanding termination of Always Improving engagement.
9. Always Improving reserves the right to refuse to accept instructions from a client or to discontinue the provision of its services without giving any reasons therefore.
10. The provision of services begins with the sending of the copy of the passport by the client to Always Improving. No refund is possible for any reason whatsoever. Once the service has started, the customer must comply with and pay the full initial quotation.
11. If the client renounces the incorporation of his company before its creation, he must pay the professional fees of Always Improving as agreed on initial quotation – within 7 days from the expression of his written renunciation. The late penalty rate is equal to 0.5% of the total invoice including VAT per day of delay
12. The services agreed to be provided by Always Improving to the client hereunder are limited to those services explicitly set out in the proposal. Always Improving shall have no responsibility to provide any services other than those set out herein and Always Improving assumes no additional responsibility towards the client whatsoever. The client shall be responsible to ensure that the client, and any entity established by Always Improving
on behalf of the client, complies with all applicable laws and regulations of the UAE and elsewhere at all times. In particular, the client acknowledges that following incorporation, it shall be responsible for all filings and payment of all fees, penalties and charges to the relevant authorities for the continued existence of the entity established by Always Improving its behalf. Any compliance failure of the newly established entity shall be the sole responsibility of the client.
13. Under no circumstances shall Always Improving’s liability towards the client exceed the amount of professional fees paid by the client to Always Improving. In addition, Always Improving shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by the client in connection with the services provided by Always Improving.
14. Always Improving does not guarantee that the relevant regulatory authorities in the UAE shall accept the documents prepared and/or submitted by Always Improving on behalf of the client. The regulatory authorities in the UAE enjoy considerable discretion and they may reject any application without assigning a reason. The client acknowledges and accepts the risk of such rejection. Furthermore, the regulatory authorities in the UAE are entitled to
request additional documents from the client at any time and the client agrees to furnish the same at the earliest. Always Improving shall not be responsible for any delay or other complication arising under any application submitted on behalf of the client, except where the same may arise due to Always Improving’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
15. The client shall ensure that all information and documents provided to Always Improving in connection with the engagement hereof are true and accurate in all respects. All copy documents supplied to Always Improving must be complete and true copies of, and conform to, the original documents; All copies of all documents supplied to Always Improving as translation copies are an accurate translation of the original text; The client shall be responsible for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation in the documents
prepared by Always Improving on behalf of the client (including business plan, application form or any other document whatsoever) which results from any untrue or inaccurate information or documents supplied to Always Improving by the client.
14. The client shall at all times hereafter indemnify and keep Always Improving indemnified against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, charges, expenses and consequences whatsoever which may be taken or instituted against Always Improving or which may be incurred or become payable by Always Improving by reason of or on account of Always Improving having acted or declined to act on any instructions or otherwise pursuant to this proposal.
15. Always Improving makes no guarantee as to the time it will take to deliver the Scope of Work. Except in the case of gross negligence or willful misconduct.
16. In the event that the Scope of Work includes the provision by Always Improving of a local service agent, a local partner or any outside partner, the client acknowledges that such service is limited to providing an introduction only, and that the final decision on whether to work with any such individual is that of the client. Always Improving shall not be responsible for any conflict, dispute or controversy which may arise with or involve the Local Individual at any time in the future and the client expressly waives any right to claim from, or hold liable, Always Improving as a result of the provision of the introductory service.
17. Always Improving may at any time request the client to provide it with information that it may reasonably require in order to satisfy its client due diligence procedures. The client agrees to:
(a) Provide all such information to Always Improving as soon as reasonably practical;
(b) Promptly notify Always Improving of any changes to such information.
18. The client acknowledges that this proposal constitutes the entire agreement between the client and Always Improving in connection with its subject matter and supersedes all previous agreements or understandings between the client and Always Improving in connection with its subject matter.
19. Always Improving shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions at any time on the provision of prior written notice to the client.
20. If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable then it shall, to the extent required, be severed and shall be ineffective and the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
21. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the proposal, the provisions of these terms shall prevail.
22. These terms, the proposal and any dispute between the client and Always Improving arising out of them shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.